Feniks & corona
Update May 29.
Now that the corona pandemic is spreading around the world, it looks as if the whole world has come to a standstill. One thing is clear however: this wave of the corona-virus will eventually pass. We don't know when, but we do know it will. To keep up the spirits we have been working on our 2021 program. If you can't come this year, why not next year?!
We will keep you informed on our website and Newsletter about our plans.
We sadly had to conclude that we will not do any tour in Belgium or France.
We have made an adjustment to our terms and conditions to make it easier for you if you want to cancel or change your booking.
- all clients can postpone their tour to a later moment this year or next year without any surcharge, with the restriction that cabins are available,
- all bookings postponed between March 16 and June 15 are covered by the guarantee fund VZR (and possibly extended for the whole year),
- if you have paid a deposit you can use it for next year,
- you can pass your trip or deposit on to someone else (friends, children etc.),
- If you want to use this possibility, please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to meet everybody in a healthy and safe condition next year!
Marius van de Westeringh
skipper & owner
To give you more financial security we have joined VZR.