Feniks & corona
Update July 27, 2021
At this moment everything in Europe is opening up, but everything is still uncertain. Not the right circumstances to take the risk of making tours with clients who might not even be admitted to Europe. So we sadly had to decide to keep Feniks Charter asleep for the whole 2021 Summer season.
We have made an adjustment to our terms and conditions to make it easier for you if you want to cancel or change your booking.
- all clients can postpone their tour to a later moment without any surcharge, with the restriction that cabins are available,
- all bookings postponed between March 16 and June 15 are covered by the guarantee fund VZR (and possibly extended for the whole year),
- if you have paid a deposit you can use it for next year,
- you can pass your trip or deposit on to someone else (friends, children etc.),
- If you want to use this possibility, please send a mail to: email@example.com
- No cancelation fee,
- Full payment 31 days before departure,
- Cancel up to 31 days before departure with no penalties.
I hope to meet everybody in a healthy and safe condition next year!
Marius van de Westeringh
skipper & owner
To give you more financial security we have joined VZR.